Set in the tiny village of Islington, just below Haytor on the Dartmoor National Park, The Carpenters arms is a proper village pub full of local characters who welcome visitors. We serve traditional pub food along with wines, and ales straight from the barrel. We have live music and charity quiz nights along with the odd crazy karaoke night.
“Muddy boots and Dog friendly”
The ‘Carps’ has 2 log fires for those cold Dartmoor days, but you will always get a warm welcome from Richard and Yvonne.
- BAR OPENING HOURS:
- Monday – 5.00pm to 10.45pm – Closed lunchtime
- Open all day on Bank Holidays
- Tuesday to Thursday – 12.00pm to 2.30pm & 5.30pm to 10.45pm
- Friday – 12.00pm to 2.30pm & 5.00pm to 11.45pm
- Saturday – 12.00pm to 11.45pm
- Sunday – 12.00pm to 10.00pm
- FOOD SEVICE TIMES:
- Monday – 6.00pm to 9.00pm
- Tuesday to Saturday – 12.00pm to 2.30pm & 6.00pm to 9.00pm
- Sunday – 12.00pm to 3.00pm & 6.00pm to 8.00pm
- Please note last orders for food will be 15 minutes before Kitchen closes
New Website Coming Soon