Set in the tiny village of Ilsington, just below Haytor on the Dartmoor National Park, The Carpenters arms is a proper village pub full of local characters who welcome visitors. We serve traditional pub food along with wines, and ales straight from the barrel. We have live music and charity quiz nights along with the odd crazy karaoke night.
“Muddy boots and Dog friendly”
The ‘Carps’ has 2 log fires for those cold Dartmoor days, but you will always get a warm welcome from Richard and Yvonne.
- NEW OPENING HOURS:
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – Closed Lunchtime
- Evening Bar: 5.30pm to 10.00pm
- Evening Kitchen: 5.30pm – 8.30pm
- Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday
- Bar: 12.00pm – 2.00pm. – & 5.30pm – 10.00pm
- Kitchen: 12.00pm – 1.30pm – & 5.30pm – 8.30pm
- Bar: 12.00pm – 10.00pm
- Kitchen: 12.00pm – 2.00pm – & 5.30pm – 8.30pm
- Bar: 12.00pm – 9.00pm
- Lunchtime Kitchen: 12.00pm – 3.00pm
- Evening Kitchen: 5.30pm – 7.30pm